Following on from Naterjacks Thread.........

EllieBelle

Reaction score
What the hell is wrong with people.........!!

Decided to do some Xmas shopping earlier today, and people are so damn rude, and ignorant!

Had more than one person bump straight into me, and not even apologise!

People quite happily let me get out of the way so they could barge past me, rather than letting me pass first - I mean whats the rush?

Oh and attempted to get in the lift and was almost elbowed out of the way, bleeding lazy people why didnt they use the stairs - I would have done if I hadnt have been pushing a trolly.

Im absolutely dumb founded by how ignornant the UK is becoming.......... :evil:

People just dont care anymore their only interested in whats going on with themselves and have no time for manners :wall: :wall:

I totally agree with you there!!!

What I found tiring about shopping was having to dive out of everyones way!! nobody would make room and when you do say "excuse me" they look you up and down as if YOU are being rude!

today I got on the train and there were plenty of spaces but had to sit at one of those 4 seats with the table....women opposite had her legs sprawled and huffed and puffed because she had to move to let me get in!!!!!!! :evil:

You'll get your own back when you have your pram out , you can run over peoples toes and everything :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back