Fmu wtf ??

Tracey M

Reaction score
Well this morning I put my FMU in a wee bottle to take to work with me so if my ebay cheappies were delivered here I could test when I got into work. Anyway I digress.... I peed in a stool sample bottle I found lying way back in a drawer at home (never used) and that is what I used for testing this morning.

Well after my BFN I chucked the bottle back to the bottom of my handbag and just as I'm clearing up my desk to go home I was going through my bag looking for something and saw the bottle. I picked it up and the pee looks like bloody lentil soup!! Surely that aint right?? Sorry (TMI) Its yellow, cloudy with like white bits floating in it - I was kidding yesterday saying better hide from my kids in case they thought it was apple juice (you know the clear stuff) but now it looks like proper apple juice - the pure stuff!

Maybe the Witch has sent her witch fairies into my bag and they are swapping my FMU with apple juice and that is why I'm getting BFNs what do you think?

Oh and just remembered I peed in a container at home and poured some if it into the bottle and left the rest hidden under the loo so I'm gonna go home and check and see if my FMU looks like that at home too.....yuk I know FMU has all the goodness but damn....

I'm not saying you have this but ive just googled and found kidney stones? Another explanation is maybe something to do with leaving the pee for a while? xxx

The one at home was just the same. I've actually been tested for kidney stones a while ago and nithing there. ....phew. it must just be from leaving it all day and fmu is pretty horrid at the best of times lol

Hmm it seems to have turned nasty pretty quickly at any rate :shock:

I take it nobody else gets it like that then I must be weird...lol

Oh well i have had pee that sounded like that in the past, but it came out like that it didn't turn into that.

It doesn't tend to be when i had dodgy kidneys/bladder though - cystitus and things like that but you know if you have that!

Last edited:
maybe we should all pee in our pee cups and leave it for a day to see? how's that for female solidarity ;)

Ah of course! lol. I'm out tomorrow too so might be a bit late when I come on but will let you know what it's like! lol. ;) hope you have a good night in the burgh! It's suppose to be snowy east coast...mind to wrap up! xx

Not likely I'm gonna wear a wee top, wee skirt and rediculously high shoes.... we've even booked into a hotel so no driving for an hour and half home wahey. I may however wear a huge coat lol

lol hope you have fun. do you know where you're off to? my friends recently went to a place that sells drink in teacups. looks fab. might have been this place http://roseleaf.co.uk/Gallery.htm looks quite funny! x

I noticed a few little white floaty bits in my pee when I was Ov testing at 11 this morning, but we :bd: this morning so I figured it was probably connected to that.

I'm not ov now I did opk today and did not bd last night.....But I have just done a pee and will leave it overnight and see what its like in morning....maybe I'm dehydrated? Ho hum

Well my overnight pee was fine this morning - must have only been FMU - yuk....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back