Flying Ants!!

Kim

Reaction score
HELP!!!!!!!!!!!

My bedroom is infested with enourmous fying ants!! :shock: The window has been closed for a few days as there were a couple in there the other day, so I don't know how they have got in. I think one laid eggs that have hatched in my room but I don't know where they are coming from. There are hundreds of them and I'm too scared to sleep in there now. I need a good night's sleep too cos I have a job interview tomorrow :(

OH is up there now squishing as many as he can.

Oh I'm itching now!

Oh Kim, NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! how awful! Poor you, KILL 'EM!! lol
hope ya get rid of them!
GOOD LUCK TOMORROW MORNING HUN, WILL BE THINKING OF YOU XXXX

Noooooo! i hate flying ants! grrrrr bloody things! Hope you manage to get rid of them all!

GOOD LUCK tomorrow for your interview, im sure you will be fine, im sending postive thoughts your way.......<<<<<<>>>>>>

Flippin eck :shock:

We had a day in July where my garden was absolutely covered in them. Couldn't go out there it was that bad.

It's pretty scary when there are loads of them :?

No idea about the ants but wanted to say GOOD LUCK tomorrow xxxxxxxx

oh no thats horrible!

have you got any citrus spray? they hate the stuff! and sprinkle some light salt on the carpet!

I think they are coming in under the window sill, there must be a gap. OH is sorting it now bless him. We both slept on the sofa last night and Rubie slept in her travel cot in the living room! But the interview went well this moring. Fingers crossed now, I will find out later today or tomorrow :pray:

Have you manage to get rid of the ants Kim?? My kitchen is FULL of ants and flying ants at the moment. Spent all day yesterday hiding in the bedroom with Reece as downstairs was covered in ant powder and spray.

I swept all the dead ones up last night and covered the place where I thought they were coming from but this morning the house is covered again :(

If you did manage to get rid please share your method!!! :pray: :pray: :pray:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back