flutterings atopped

shelleyb

Reaction score
Hi there, has anyone else experienced this - I have been getting fluttering sensations for the past few weeks not all the time but quite regular, I haven't had any this past week, Im now 17 weeks pregnant.

Sorry just a bit worried - not sure if normal???

Don't worry hun, it's probably just the position it's in. Have you tried sitting quietly with a hot or cold drink? A can of coke always sends mine mental!
Also another reason not to worry is that a lot of people don't feel anything at all until over 20 weeks which is pretty common.
Maybe baba is having a rest! If you are at all worried call your midwife though :hug: :hug: x

At 17 weeks you won't feel those flutters all the time. It's only when you get to 19/20+ weeks you feel more regular movements...it will be like wind or popping sensations in your tummy. When you're 28 weeks they say you should feel at least 10 kicks a day, but at the moment the baby will be so small you won't feel much of what they're doing. Depending on where the placenta is, that can cushion the baby's kicks/movements as well.

I had a scan at 17 weeks and little one was moving loads when I saw her on the screen, but I wasn't feeling any of it at the time at all really, except for the odd flutter every few days if I was lucky.

Please try not to worry :D xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back