Five star Babies: Inside the Portland Hospital

Sparklegirl

Reaction score
Has anyone else been watching this? How the other half live, it is interesting to see some of the birth plans etc and leaving the babies in the nursery over night with the 'nanny' while the mother gets to rest

Yeah I've been watching this.

It's crazy money!!

XX

Yeah I've been watching this.

It's crazy money!!

XX

Most of it is crazy! The lady who wanted her baby washed fed and nappy on before he touched her! So many options it really is easy to see why so many people think of it as a hotel rather than a hospital. The food does look good to be honest though, wouldnt mind trying that but im never gonna be able to afford to go there!

Sparkle girl I thought that was a bit odd too I'd just want to see my baby straight away, in hospital they took my son away for the night and I couldn't sleep so I buzzed them and asked them to bring him back at 4am but yeh the food looks fab

Sparkle girl I thought that was a bit odd too I'd just want to see my baby straight away, in hospital they took my son away for the night and I couldn't sleep so I buzzed them and asked them to bring him back at 4am but yeh the food looks fab

I would want to see them there and then too, I joke about it but would never do that. I was in SCBU for months and in 1981 they didnt take mum to me or me to her so it was over a week before she saw me for the first time after a whole bunch of other people. Want the food though yeah!

I've been watching this, I fancy the 24 hr room service with that yummy food though! X

Haha yes the room service and the lush looking food looks great. I wouldnt mind giving birth in there (minus the price tag of course!) but wouldnt treat the staff like slaves or leave the baby with the nanny

Haha yes the room service and the lush looking food looks great. I wouldnt mind giving birth in there (minus the price tag of course!) but wouldnt treat the staff like slaves or leave the baby with the nanny

God no, they're on another planet some of the women! X

So right! They really are- do this for me, do that for me, kiss my backside after you wipe it! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back