Fitness DVD recommendations

Binzy

Reaction score
I foolishly stepped on the scales the other day and wanted to cry :wall2:, since I've had to stop breastfeeding I've put on 4kg and am still 10kg overweight.
I've given up smoking but have no one to look after LO so can't got to the gym or aerobics or anything. We do loads of walking but was thinking of getting a dvd and doing a workout at home.
I want to be able to take LO to the seaside/pool this summer without cringing at the sight of myself in a swimming costume.
Has anyone used a DVD to help them?

thanks xx

Hey!
I've not used a fitness DVD myself but I've heard amazing reviews about Jennifer Ellisons fitness DVD, I follow her on twitter and she was getting loads of great comments. There is also another one called the 24day shed (or something liek that) which is by the woman from americas biggest loser and it is also meant to be amazing of you stick to the 24 days of exercise.
Good Luck and I hope you find something you like x

30 day shred hun, its like the holy exercise bible lol
charlene johnson turbo fire, talk about break a sweat
xx

The best way for diet is being a disciplined person. Doing exercise regularly is not enough for diet solution. We also need to consider the foods the we eat everyday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back