• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

First Ultrasound?

little*red

Reaction score
hey, i'm having my first ultrasound scan tommorow, im a bit worried about it as im not sure what to expect. apart from getting the gel and roller ball on your belly (im going to be embarressed about my strechmarks :oops: ), can anyone tell me what else to expect?

honestly that's about it - they gel your belly and roll the ball, and you get to look at the screen and see your little baby :)
It's a wonderful experience. You'll love it.

Dont worry about your stretchmarks hun we all have them, well most of us do. Chances are the person doing them ultra sound has them aswell. Its not something you'll worry about when you can see your baby on the screen :D

got my scan today, it was amazing to see the baby :D . baby gave me a bit of a fright because it refused to move even after coughing, shaking my bum and walking around the room. eventually it moved and once it started there was no stopping it, its definitely a little kicker! got some good photos aswell, so ive added them to my ticker. :dance:
midwife said my dates were perfect so no adjusting dates which is great :)

Fantastic news hun, glad you got the little critter moving in the end!!!

Lovely scan pic, very clear :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back