First Tri, Roll call....

Great pics ladies! Hiya :wave:

Claire, I love your wedding dress! Its fab!

Lianatoot said:

Steelgoddess said:
Claire&Jack said:
Lianatoot said:

SHUT UP!! Seriously? i woulod never of known you look great!!

x

:rotfl: yep id just found out my lil boy was a boy the day b4. i wasnt very big at 5 months last time, where as this time i feel huge already. :shock: think i had better muscle tone then lol.

Redshoes said:

Oh and my name is Amy, and I'll be 31 in May, I love Tatty Teddy and Sharks too :D

I love tatty teddies too hence the name...actually im borderline obsessive haha!!!!

Hi,

I'm Amy, Here is a pic of me and my hubby on our wedding day in July 05...we've been togeather 8 years and married for 2.
160705.jpg

We lived in Valencia, Spain for 3 years and my daughter Mia was born there, shes just turned 18months old.
[/img]
DSCF0501.jpg

We are now expecting baby no2-think we are due around end of september sometime.

Looking forwards to chatting to you all!

Amy xx

HI Amy :wave:

Your daughter is sweet i love the name Mia, it's actually a name on my list :)

U look so happy in your wedding piccie

x

Brilliant idea! It's great to see what everyone looks like! And can I say, what a bunch of yummy mummy's hey!

Well, I'm Dannii, I'm 20 yrs old and I'm pregnant with my first bubba. I'm due on 21st August and really looking forward to it!

I work organising launch parties, hotels and conferences (and can't bloody WAIT to leave lol)

These pics were taken at my 20th birthday in September xx

danniicut.jpg

meanddan.jpg

Picture013.jpg

here is me and dh on our wedding day, i spent ages looking through all mypics on the computer and noticed that i had none oh dh and me they were all either dh and the kids or me and the kids :oops: so this picture isnt all that clear as i took a pic of a pic from my wedding album

wedding.jpg

and here are the girls taken last year
100_0637jpgerinbeth.jpg

tattybear85 said:
Redshoes said:

Oh and my name is Amy, and I'll be 31 in May, I love Tatty Teddy and Sharks too :D

I love tatty teddies too hence the name...actually im borderline obsessive haha!!!!

I know the feeling, although since Isaac came along not many pennies to spend on dear old Tatty :talkhand: I admin a forum for Tatty fans, made lots of friends from the internet who are Tatty loving people, hes a very loved bear :dance:

Sorry for going off-topic, this is a really great thread, putting faces to names, some beautiful wedding and children pics ladies :hug:

Aww well Babydust, you and hubby will have to try and get a little date night or something before the new baby is born..and get some nice piccys of just you two LOL!

I love your wedding dress from what I can see! Lovely!

i know its either me taking pics or him taking them, here is a full one of my dress i loved it at the time but it was a bit of a pain in the ar*e for getting about in :rotfl:
wedding2.jpg

Redshoes said:
tattybear85 said:
Redshoes said:

I know the feeling, although since Isaac came along not many pennies to spend on dear old Tatty :talkhand: I admin a forum for Tatty fans, made lots of friends from the internet who are Tatty loving people, hes a very loved bear :dance:

Sorry for going off-topic, this is a really great thread, putting faces to names, some beautiful wedding and children pics ladies :hug:

PM me the forum site and il have a nose...never thought of looking for a tatty forum!!!! i have over 850 pounds worth of them so a fair few...naughty of me to think but was thinkngi i mat have to downsize now with these 2 on the way but dont think i could part from any!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back