First Tri, Roll call....

Lianatoot

Reaction score
I hope im not doing this out of turn....I did notice there was a thread for posting your pics in the "introduce yourself" room....but its a little out of date, and there is even new people joined since I joined last week....

So I was thinking we could post a pic of ourselves here (If wanted) and maybe a little bit about ourselves? Like when we are due and stuff...

Is this ok with everyone?

This is the most recent pic of me, sorry about the posing, I took the pic for my forum to show my new hair cut LOL!

952958818a5491218468l.jpg

I am Lian, 28...and Mum to Lochlin...who is 10! I am engaged to Paul.

Here is a pic of the three of us at the end of last summer (yeah what summer! LOL!

952958818a5498865286l.jpg

I am due little Dickie bean, on 26th August! I am so excited and love this baby so much already! How can someone you have never even met...be your whole world...crazy huh! I just cant wait! I work as a senior carer, in a unit for challenging behaviour, and work constant nightshift. I love karaoke, music, singing and dancing!

I hope this tells you a little more about me!

Hi,

I'm Nicola 27, married to Wes 30, I'm an ITU nurse and mum to Jacob who's 9 years old. I'm 6 weeks pregnant with number 2.

This is me:
july07037.jpg

This is me and my furry footed boy last year :wave:

meandmyboy-1.jpg

I'm due September 11th according to LMP
I'm honestly still in some disbelief we're pregnant again :shock:
Really thought it would take a lot longer, feel very blessed.
I'm quite a positive person, I don't really have any fears about my pregnancy,
or even the birth, after Isaac's being quite eventful.
I will be using hypnobirthing techniques, if anyone wants to ask about that, please PM I don't mind.
I'm a stay at home Mummy, before that I was volunteering for Victim Support at Leeds Magistrate Court,
and studying counselling skills, passed my HEC a few weeks after Isaac was born.
Oh and my name is Amy, and I'll be 31 in May, I love Tatty Teddy and Sharks too :D

Right think that's enough lol
Great thread Lian :cheer: :hug:

:D AWWWWW! Little furry feet!!!!

Im due on the 13th of September, I live in Cornwall with my boyfriend Anthony, Im from Somerset and we moved here in November from Ireland. The little Pip wasnt planned but we're delighted! I'l be 21 when Babes born and my boyfriend will be 25.
Heres me---
GOOMBA.jpg

This is me and my OH, we are 5 weeks pregnant today :cheer:

we are due the 21st september 2008!

i am just over half way through a degree in social work, will be taking a year out and going back to finish my last year in 2009! my OH works offshore.

we have been together for 5 years, have our wedding booked and planned for July 18th 2009! thats all at the mo :D

ooo great idea :)

Im Sharne :wave: I was 28 on Thursday and have been with Yinka for 9 years in June :) We hope to get married in 2009.

I unfortantly had a couple of losses before this one, but hoping everything will be ok with my choccy pud this time :) Im 6weeks+1 today due September 14 or so and feel a bit sick lol!

P170108_1507.jpg

xx

Hiya,

This is me at Glasto last year. My name is Becky and I live in Devon with my OH & 2 cats, Bruno & Magda. I work for a Housing Association. This wil be our first baby. Looking forward to chatting to y'all for the next few months and beyond!! Me & OH are both 30.

xx

It's great to see what everyone looks like - is weird cos you always have an impression of what people might look like but it's never right!

My name's Amanda and I'm 31. This is me and David, we've been together 18 months and after a loss last year we're expecting our first on 4th August

DSCN0024.jpg

n634842065_504192_2940.jpg

not the best pic, but at Ive least managed to get it working now!

My names Hannah, im 23 and due the 12th of september ish (although may be earlier we're not totally sure got dating scan on the 1st feb :dance: ) this will be our first baby, and we have been together 7 years and are getting married in 6 weeks!!!! :cheer:

Here I am.

2394244780040512924S425x425Q85.jpg

although i wont be doing any engine transplants any time soon...sorry the pic is a bit crap but dont have many of me!

I'm 31, married and very happy, work for a mental health charity.

due end of August and this will be our first baby, :pray: :pray: have had a couple of early MCs before.

Orginally from Somerset too, moved to scotland with my Scottish Hubby 5 years ago and live just outside Edinburgh[/url]

How does one post pictures here? Am I just being thick to something very obvious?
:oops: [/img]

I feel a bit weepy looking at this thread, haha hormones eh? gr8 to see what everyone looks like!

Oh and Penstraze good luck for your big day!!!

x

Hiya Neev,

If you go to the technical bit in this forum and go to hosting a picture, the first post is a link for an image thingy. Click on that and then browse to upload your picture. Then click host picture and copy & paste the URL in the second box into your reply. I had a right cob on Saturday after countless attempts to copy and paste. :evil: Until my OH pointed out, (gently and from a distance), that I need to use an image loader. (oh the shame :oops: )

I still took a few attempts. Oh, and edit the picture to the size you want before uploading.

xx

Steelgoddess said:
I feel a bit weepy looking at this thread, haha hormones eh? gr8 to see what everyone looks like!

Oh and Penstraze good luck for your big day!!!

x

Thanks hun :hug: Im so excited - haven't even got a dress yet though :shock:

[img=http://img444.imageshack.us/img444/862/024nv4.th.jpg]

hiya my name is bobby, i'm 23 been married for 5 1/2 years, this is a picture of me and both my boys and i'm pregnant with my 3rd, think i'm due end of aug, unsure of dates and i live in north wales at the moment hubby is military so move around loads.

it is nice to see who you are chatting to, good idea

this is me and my husband on our wedding day
meandbob3.jpg

been married for a year, but together for 3.
and here is my gorgeous little son, who is 1 in march
100_4397.jpg

This one is due 29th September if my dates are right, but im not so sure as im ballooning already :rotfl:

Nice to see you all :) :wave:

Thanks a lot Tadpole. I will try and have a go at putting a couple of pictures up. Will definately have to size them down though...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back