first step......wish me luck *update again*

Wow good luck - working from home -perfect!

I hope you aren't bilingual like Catherine Tate :D

Fingers crossed for you :pray: :pray: :pray: Really hope you get it, very best wishes :hug: :hug: :hug:

It went really well! He was here most of the afternoon talking to me and OH. That's the only downside, that OH is involved.

Basically, it's a brand new company which will kick off at the end of the month. He's going to be recruiting engineers into Switzerland, from all over Europe. My OH has run a business like this before, so he's going to act as a consultant.
Once it kicks off, the guy needs me to be his assistant, and I'll be doing everything from the grass roots, right up to dealing with clients and handling contracts.
He's going to start me off on an hourly rate, and when the hours increase and the business takes off, I can go onto a proper salary! I will also be working from home initially, with just a few trips to the office for meetings!

The hourly rate is really bloody good!

We have a meeting in two weeks to discuss the launch of the company! It's exciting to be involved with something right from the start, but I'm amazed at how terrified I am too. :shock:

It's probably because I've just had my confidence knocked in a big way.

Anyway, I think this could be the start of something positive for me. A bit of independance at last, and my own money coming in. It's bound to help.

:D

:cheer: im glad it went well and that you are happy with th eprospects i wish you all the luck in it :hug: :hug: :hug:

That's fantastic news!!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
New job, new focus, new future, how wxciting, no wonder your're terrified its going to be great :D
Very best wishes :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back