first step......wish me luck *update again*

Sammystar

Reaction score
Well ladies

In a couple of hours I have an interview with a recruitment agency. I need to get back to work now that I'm going to be single again and this is my first step.

I'm nervous as hell, and I have so many mixed emotions. I had never expected to have to go back to work, I've been away from work for almost five years now, so this is a big thing for me. Can I still cut it in the workplace? Suddenly I feel old and out of touch :(

I'm looking for a three day a week job. It's not worth doing more because of the costs of childcare.....

Anyway, wish me luck.......gulp. :|

Best of luck :hug: :hug: every little step you take will give you more strength and confidence to take the next one :D

good luck hun :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
sorry to hear of your situatioin but im sure yoou can do it :hug: :hug: :hug: xxx

Good luck hun... :hug: :hug: :hug: I went back to work after I left my ex... and do you know what... ??? It was one of the best things I could have done.... It gave me a sense of freedom, singularity, importance, independence, confidence... all the things my relationship had taken from me. You'll be amazed at how much you feel liberated working, even if its a crappy job...

Of course you can still cut it and you'll enjoy it after you get into the way of it :D :D :D All the best :hug:

I don't know what I was getting nervous about, all she did was take down some more details and ask what hours I can do. She'll be in touch over the next few days.....

BUT!!!!!

This afternoon at 2 o clock I have an interview with a guy who has just set up a brand new recruitment agency and needs a bi-lingual assistant. As the company is brand new, he's up for me working on an hourly rate to start with, and I can even do some work FROM HOME!!!!

This could be exactly the break I need. Fingers crossed girls!!

Lots an lots an lots an lots of luck for ya - let us know how it goes. He's a fool if he doesnt take ya on!!!

:hug: :hug:

Lisa

wow, im keeping my fingers crossed for you,,, you deserve this :hug: :pray:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27