first signs

trixipaws

Reaction score
wondering what everyones first signs were that they were going into labour? if poss can u say which order they happened and how far away it actually was from the first sign?
i like to be prepared lol

Going off my last pregnancy my first sign was my waters breaking at 4pm, I had a bloody show at the same time. I had crampy pains all night then my labour started around 12 noon and he was born at 1.39pm.

i cant really say what mine was as i was induced so when it was on its way to starting i had a mixture of everything lol!!

I went for something not listed......I had a little bleed at 5pm, then regular contractions started at 6.30pm, so the blood when I wiped was my first sign, it was only blood though rather than show :D

I ticked none as was induced.

I read somewhere about a quarter of births follow induction, maybe you could add that to your poll? :D

I voted contractions started...

my waters had to be broken by the midwife and i didn't have a show until i was in labour

I clicked something else as i was induced.

After the pessary was inserted i got period pains then as soon as my waters broke contractions kicked straight in.

no other signs though

My first real sign was a big bloody show. But with hind-sight I recall I'd been struggling to sleep, been a bit restless - needing to do things, and had felt the baby 'burrowing' really low down quite a lot.

The show was the most obvious sign though!!

LBxx

My 1st sign was a show on thursday night. My waters then broke the following sunday about 4.30pm then my contractions started at about 3am :)

my 1st sign was my waters breaking. this happened with both my girls
x sophie x

I put no signs as I was induced. I did have a show a week before but it didn't lead to anything.

trixipaws said:
wondering what everyones first signs were that they were going into labour? if poss can u say which order they happened and how far away it actually was from the first sign?
i like to be prepared lol

with my first i got regular contractions
with my second it was waters breakingthen pains
third was regualr contractions
4th was pain but contractionswere never regualr.

I woke up to my waters breaking then the contractions started, but over the week I lost some mucus plug :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back