First Scan

ella

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

Well I was bleeding a little on and off, and my GP sent me for an early scan, which the doc said was perfect, he said he saw a little heart beat :clap: , I had to take his word for it but I am thrilled :dance:
He has put my dates back though so now am only six weeks and six days, but not to worry. Hope ye are all doing great!!! :hug:

Ella

Glad everything is ok - pregnancy can be very scary at times!!

Oh my god he is beautiful!!!!! I cant wait to hold my baby too, long way to go though. How are you both doing?? :hug:

good thanks

Starting to feel normal again! Its hard work but worth all the drama of the previous 9 months!

Hi Ella,

After your 6 week scan when will your next one be?

I've had two previous ectopics so am a bit nervous but this time feels different so am optimistic. I'll be having a scan this week (6 weeks) and just wondered whether they'll want to scan again before 12....? xx

ah glad the scan went well for you hun good luck with your next scan now hun :hug: :hug:

Thanks Girls,
Mandspice, they told me tweleve weeks for the next one, think that is the norm but not sure

Ella

Yes, twelve weeks is standard. Glad your early one confirmed everything was ok.

Yippee! We're over the moon...have had two previous ectopics and one tube removed...went for 6 week scan today and it's in the right place this time! Just a yolk sack at the moment but all seems in order and I have another scan in 2 weeks xx

Congratulations, but at least you know there is a little bean in there growing for you, youl be amazed to see the difference at 12 week scan!

Thank you, I'm really impatient now but I guess the best things come to those who wait.... :)

That is brilliant news, congrats hon :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back