first scan tomorrow! :)

noofy

Reaction score
eeeeek! gotta be up at the crack of dawn for my scan tomorrow, soooo exciteddd!
i can't wait to make sure our little bubba is doing okay :)

we are putting the scan photos on facebook once we're out of the hospital to break the news..
was anyone nervous when it came to telling people?
when we first found out I found it so difficult to not tell the world but now i'm actually a bit worried; not of peoples opinions as such, more worried of peoples opinions getting to me and upsetting me.

Hope the scan goes well :)

I still haven't told anyone yet either.....but I wouldn't worry about what other people's opinions are, the genuine people that care about you will be over the moon and excited for you!! Let us know how you get on x

My 12 werk scan is Friday :) I'm nervous about telling people too but more excitied than anything. Its been a LONG time coming!

Hope it goes well for you. We told the in laws this weekend, first grandchild for them. Oh my gosh I was so nervous beforehand but then when my MIL started crying with joy it was beautiful and had the best afternoon. Telling my dad thisweekend, nervous and excited about that.

Good luck for ur scan :)

With regards to facebook - if someone on there isn't happy for u, delete them. Simple as.
You're entitled to share ur happy news and enjoy ur moment! X

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Good luck for your scan! Such an exciting time :D xx

hope it all goes well for you, enjoy your happy day x

Good luck noofy. I have an early scan tomorrow evening and I'm really nervous.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back