• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

first scan, amazed!!

bev

Reaction score
Hi,
Had my 12 week scan today, actually 12wks 6days!!!!!! WOW, We were amazed, had that horrible feeling before going in - I hope they find a baby in there and it's not just wind!!!!!!!
Just to see instantly a wriggling baby, with arms, legs, belly and a head, totally amazed. The midwives were lovely and we got a folder full of stuff and two appointments made already at 16 weeks and 22weeks. It all feels sooo real now and I can't wait to shop!
Here is a pic of the little squelsh.

Bev x x

23may06_2.jpg

Oh Bev.......got a lump in my throat and a tear in my eye. What a beauty. I have first scan next wed @ 8.5 weeks so will look like a tiny bean, so excited. It will make it all real

Enjoy your shopping now, bet you cant stop staring at the piccie!!

Congrats :dance: :dance: :dance:

Oh god my heart pounded - Thats one of the clearest scans I've seen - Not too big not too small (the pic I mean) - I'm all tingles hehe

My OH is even like WOW is that really 12 weeks :D

OMG i just melted when i saw that, that is just amazing. its really clear.

i cant believe there is a little person inside me, i cant wait for the scan, thats when it will hit me i think.

good luck with ur little angel :)

OMG just looked at what time ur scan was at. surely ur scan wasnt at 7.45am?

my god i ahve to drag myslef out of bed at 10am and sometimes it gets nearer 11. how do u manage to get up that early?

or am the only one who is super tired...?

fingers crossed my scan is at 5pm so ive a chance of getting there ;) haha

congratulations on your scan, its a great piccie!

heres to a happy & healthy next 6 months.xx :clap:

That's just too cute! What an adorable little picture - cheered me up to see your not so bean-like bean just chilling there having a little snooze. You can really see clearly. I can't wait to see a real 'baby' shape too when i get mine. Awwwww.

Hi girls,

thanks for the lovely comments. I didn't think it would be just so clear either, still sinking in that baby is actually inside me, and looking pretty happy too.
The scan timer must be an hour behind cuz it would have been 8. 45am although, lozzijane, that was still pretty early in the morning, felt like we were catching a really early flight, totally shattered, but soooo worth it :dance:

Zoe c, good luck with your scan, and everyone else too, it's something you'll never forget :D

Bev x x

Bev you must be sooooo happy. What a lovely scan piccie, im so excited about mine now! Gotta wait a few weeks yet tho, 20th June mine is.
Happy shopping! :wink:

:dance: Aww bless ya, he/she is tiny mine was a rite lil fatty at 12 weeks lol, but its so lovely to see lil one for the first time, really calms you down!

My 12 week scan lol gonna have a biggen here :oops:
Image001.jpg

Mica
xXx

Me too puddles this is my 12 week scan,maybe they are boys :dance: xx

Well i will find out tomorrow :) lol i dont mind it being bit beefy lol but i'm just worried bout getting he/she outta me

Wow!!! Puddles and Nikki, amazing pics, They could all be the same baby!!

Isn't it mad that they are all lying in the exact same position, all on their backs and facing exactly the same way? It will be great to find out much they stay the same or change.
Fantastic, just purchased a travel cot with bassinet and changer thingy on ebay, let the shopping begin!! :dance:

Take care,
Bev x x

You are right bev i was thinking that to :) My last two laid the other way round at their twelve week scan. Enjoy the shopping babe,I have been looking on ebay they have some bargains i really should start getting a few bits :D

Good luck today Puddles can't wait to hear what you are having :D !!

Thankyou Bev and Nikki :D

Just got back from my scan and its a:

:D :dance: BOY!! :dance: :D

Lil git was kicking me all the way there :) and then fell asleep just before my scan lol.

Had a feeling it would be a lil Boy as when i went to mothercare and that i always found myself strolling over to the boys stuff, with no interest in the girls lol.

Let the shopping begin :lol:

Mica and Blue Bump

xXx

Oh congratulations that's great news,enjoy your shopping xx :D :dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member