• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

First really bad accident

babsi

Reaction score
Kai has had a few accidents but this one takes the biscuit.

We were at the park yesterday in the evening. Kai was running about as usual, I had to go, so was walking off and then I turned around and saw my husband trying to get Kai away from the swings but unfortunately Kai got hit by quite a fast swing, the boy apparently just kept going on as usual even though he saw a little boy approaching. Kai got hit quite badly on his lip and there was lots of blood. After a while of sitting down, he wanted to keep on playing, I thought that's my boy but we decided to go as enough was enough.

Nothing from the boy or his father, the father came over and looked and saw the blood and just walked away. No apology. When we left they were back to their usual game of standing up on the see-saw.

Shook us both up but Kai is fine now.

oh my goodness, that is awful that the parent didnt apologise. It it were my child that had done it I would have been so so apologetic!!

Glad that Kai seems better today. :hug:

Gawd it makes my blood boil :evil: I am afraid it is all part of the "i'm alright jack" society we are living in now. Maybe I am oldfashioned, but I think that we need to get back to the idea of living in a community and that what affects one of us affects all in one way or another. This sort of attitude on the part of the lad's dad is so typical of the way people live today...

I hope poor little Kai is feeling better today. :hug:

Lisa

I should have said in my original post that 2 women did come over to see if he was alright.

Thanks for your replies, I actually don't know how Kai is because he is sleeping, it's only 8.30 in the morning here, but I did take a look quickly when I got up and the lip doesn't look too good.

babsi said:
I should have said in my original post that 2 women did come over to see if he was alright.

Thanks for your replies, I actually don't know how Kai is because he is sleeping, it's only 8.30 in the morning here, but I did take a look quickly when I got up and the lip doesn't look too good.

mouth injuries always look 10x worse than they are and theres always tons of blood.... but I am glad you and your LO is ok... they are shocking because of the amount of bleeding.

:hug: :hug: :hug:

but to not even come up and say sorry...thats out of order :shakehead:

Charlie has had three lip injuries now, including the worst that happened last night when he fell out of his Scooby Doo ballpit and hit his mouth on the wooden arm of the chair...has two slices and bruising from where his teeth went straight into his lip. He cried for a couple of minutes, bled for about 20 minutes but didnt seem bothered at all about it, might have been the Milk Lolly that helped though :D
I agree, lots of blood and some bruising but they just bounce back like nothings happened!!!! :roll:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davidcorso
Back