First proper midwife appointment today..

sunshine_gal

Reaction score
Well i've filled in all my paperwork and had my blood taken, she recons i'll get my scan booked in within 10 days too.. yay..

I'm soooooooo paranoid tho my boobs have not hurt for about 3 days now and im hoping thats just cos my hormoans have all settled, whats everyone elses symptoms like now after 10 weeks? have they started to go yet or is it just me??

completely depends on the individual hun.

When i was preggers with James my boobs took on a life of their own, grew 2 cup sizes in the first 6 weeks and were so soooo sore!

This time round they havent been tender at all and not grown either - which Im very pleased about cos i was scared they were gonna get even bigger and i would need some sort of wheelbarrow to cart them round in!! :rotfl:

Hi Hun

Just wanted to wish you all the best and hope it goes well :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

hiya :wave:

Im 8 weeks possibly more, will find out later on, somedays im in tears my boobs and nips are so sore then other days they dont hurt at all and i find myself rubbing them :oops: every now and then to make sure they are still tender. Cant remember them hurting at all with the boys, only tia and this one ( or 2) :hug: :hug: :hug:

Hi, I'm 10+5. Am still so sick, infact think the sickness is getting worse. But my boobs haven't really hurt at all. Only been a bit tender if I press on them. I wouldn't worry no-one has the same symptoms and they seem to change as you go through. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back