First night away from home

pinkyprincess

Reaction score
Tyler wouldn't sleep in his basket so he's been in with me and up every hour and up since 4.30!!!

I'm tired!!

It's amazing how unsettled he's been in general all day here bless him.

Aww. Poor we soul. Are you visiting family? Could some else play with him for a wee while so you could go back to bed?? We did this at my folks, they were delighted with an hour of uninterrupted cuddles.xxx

I'm at my mums but I'm afraid everyone is off to school/work and I'm home alone today! I might be able to get a break tomorrow if I'm lucky!!

We went back home for Xmas for 2 weeks, Angel was about 4 weeks old and she was quite unsettled but only for the first 1-2 nights, she was fine the rest of the time and even slept well on the ferry journey back :) x I'm sure he'll get used to it soon x

Last time I visited my family strangely Kynon slept better! I'm off to visit them again in a week so hope it wasn't a one off and the southern English smog helps him sleep lol! I guess it's the strange room and surroundings, everything is new so can be unsettling for them. hope you got more sleep last night x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back