• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

First Midwife appointment tonight

Coolbeans2010

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

Sorry I haven't been around for a bit - we moved house so no internet!

We have out first midwife appointment tonight, I have read up on what to expect but I just wondered if anyone had any good questions to ask?

xx

hey coolbeans! i had mine yesterday but i have to admit when it came to asking any questions i was stumped, mainly as the midwife was fab and answered most of the the things i probably wanted to know as well as giving me a pile of books, leaflets etc...a wealth of info to be fair! have fun hee hee!! xx

i didnt have any questions for mine, and also got booklet and leaflets came home and went oh i forgot to ask...... and had a few relevant questions to me personally (that prob wont affect most other ppl on here) and i just rang her up and asked them anyway! :) also its good to write down anything you want answered so you dont get "baby brain" and forget! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blehhj
Back