first lot of tests!

hayels

Reaction score
got my first lot of tests next thur morn. theses are ones that they do at the doctors so do have to go to hospital just yet. there taking blood to see bout my blood clotting and few other things. takes ten days to get any results back so we shall see what happens but at least its a start. xx

It's definately progress - i hope you get some answers :)

10 days though... bloomin eck! :shock:

Oh wow, thats nice and quick, was hoping they would get cracking for you asap, I just read your other thread, and then saw this thread too before replying, I was gonna say I would wait 3 mths ish and see how quick tests came through, to give you body a little rest but not so long that you couldn't stand it for your own sanity. Great news that things are moving for you Hayels, really pleased for you , let us know how you get on?

bloods taken today. the nurse was bit of a grump and has given me a nice bruise but it done just got to wait for results x

Great Hayels, now your off and running, do you have to wait long for results, or will they call you?

Cheeky nurse, you would think they would be pro's at it doing it day in and day out!

Oh well that came quickly - 10 days will come and go :) All the best xx

they said some will be back monday and some will take bit longer. got to ring them on monday afternoon. so not as long as they first said xx

all my bloods came back ok. doctor wants to see me again next monday. not sure what the next step will be. pleased theres nothing wrong but kind off wished they had found some thing so at least id know xxxxxxxxxxx

Yayy well done Hayels, I know what you mean, but they are still looking for answers for you, so that's good Hun

Glad your tests came back ok hun, I can understand how frustrating it must be for you, hopefully they will push for more tests on your next appointment the more tests they do the more possible problems they can rule out. Hope it all goes well on Monday x x x x

Hey hon, glad they're helping u - also glad that nothing showed up that would cause u problems xxxxx

Oooops - sorry misssed the update :oooo:

It is a good thing, got some boxes ticked off :)

How did it go yesterday?

went back last night and he just said i need to go see spechelist and thats ill get the date through the post xxxxx

went back last night and he just said i need to go see spechelist and thats ill get the date through the post xxxxx

Good they are really looking into it for you Hayels.
Hope the date is soon for the next appointment then:lol:

Hi Ive had a prem baby (waters went at 25 weeks Lucie born at 29)shes now 16 and had 3 miscarriages. Ive had bloods taken to check foe APS/Hughes syndrome also known as sticky blood as they think its my blood clotting. I hope it is as then I can be put on aspirin and heperin and hopefully have another baby.I have to wait 8 weeks for results and been told not to try inbetween as when preg your blood clots anyway so wouldnt be a true result...longest 8 weeks ever!Go for result on Nov 11th then may need another blood test to check!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waqas432
Back