First Jabs @ 2 months

Keely

Reaction score
Poor little Ellis has had his first jabs and he is really suffering! ....

he had them @ 11.30,
slept till 2
took 3 ounces
went back to sleep
moaned at 3
woke at 4 screaming for 45 mins!!!! had to put him down and keep picking him up while i made a bottle...
refused bottle at 5
so gave him some calpol as i can tell his legs are hurting when moved
now he is sleeping on me again.

poor little fella is sooooooo upset.

did anyone elses LO's get this upset? have i got a little drama queen on my hands :)

EDIT>>> woke at 6am took 5 ounces!! YEY now he is smiley, but still tired. Calpol must have kicked in!

xxxxx

Olivia had her on the 22nd of august, she also slept for a bit after it was about tea time when she started the screamong, she also got a bit of a temp, i gave her calpol and she settled a bit!

she was a bit grizzley for a couple of days, im dreading the next 1s!

How is ellis has he settled down with his feeding?

Oh dear, poor Ellis.

Isaac was fine with his, he didn't even sleep more than usual. I gave him Calpol after his first set of jabs and I gave it before his jabs with the second set on the advice of the nurse.

Hope he settles down quickly for you.

Hi

aww poor little guy Kiaras first two sets she didnt even shed a tear these last ones she cried murder and ended up with lumps that just went away recently, must be so hard on their little bodies
Katrina

he seems fine today bless him.

kelly - yes he has settled with his feeds 4-5 ounces every 3 hrs ... but he has just started to finish a 5 ounce bottle so i am going to up them to 6, would rather waste then see him hungry.

how is olivia? xxx

She settled for a while with her feeds then was hungry again all the time!

I put her on Farleys and milk last friday and she has settled a better, she has 6-7oz every 3-4 hours, usually 3, i dont mind this tho as she goes 7-8 hours at night now, she has her last feed anytime between 9 and 10.30 and she wakes up between 4 and 6.30am depending on what time she was fed the night before!

My MSN addy is [email protected] if you fancy a chat seeing as ellis and olivia are at simular ages!

Harley and Dior were both bad with there. it gets easier for them each time. but with Harleys 8week jabs he wasnt himself for over a week.

just keep giving him medicine and keep him cool x x

and lots of mummy cuddles :angel:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back