first jabs :(

purple13

Reaction score
connor's just had his first jabs this morning. i gave him some calpol before we went to the docs but my poor little boy is obviously uncomfortable :cry: :cry:

he slept after he'd had them, then fed for an hour, and is now sleeping again. but every time he stirs he immediately starts crying again :(

did the first lot of jabs effect anyone else's LO's like this?

thanks xx

i haven't put him down since we got back from the docs 5 hours ago... poor little thing. know he'll get over it, but i hate seeing him like this :(

thanks girls :hug: :hug:

hope harry's go ok babylicious xx

Awwww poor baby :( It's awful isn't it?!

Jacob slept a lot more after his jabs and I had to give him Calpol for a couple of days after as he was very grizzily, hot and sweaty!

We have to go through it again in two weeks :(

i'm already dreading the second lot :( :( he's still got a bit of a temperature this morning and is still v grizzly when he's awake; think he's got trapped wind too, which isn't helping...

on the plus side, he slept in his crib last night - i didn't want him in bed with us because it gets really warm in our flat and i was worried about him overheating. it took an hour to settle him, but he slept for 4.5 hours in his own bed :dance: :dance: :dance:

Ella was the same after her jabs last week..I made OH hold her while she had them done, it broke my heart to hear her cry in such pain..I cried too!

She slept for the whole day, and when she woke up she was still crying in pain and she was grizzly on/off for a few days after but Calpol helped her.

:hug: :hug:

Ella hasn't got hers for 2 weeks (by which time she will be 11 weeks) and we are going on holiday 2 days later - is this likely to be a problem. We are only going to Wales so access to docs etc will be ok if needed.

i can't see it being a problem. connor and i are just getting on with things, its just that he's not his usual happy self - if he's awake, he's either crying or feeding, and he's sleeping much more than usual. he's better today than he was yesterday - so i'm hoping he'll be back to normal by tomorrow.

hope you have a lovely holiday :hug:

Ellie was the same,

didnt know about the calpol before taking her until after and she didnt feed for the rest of the day she constantly cried.

she was fine the day after, i dread taking her for her next lot though.

I'm dreading the second ones, LO screamed the place down and made me cry. I was alone with him too as DH wasnt able to leave work. :cry: :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back