First doctors appointment

Squiggle

Reaction score
Hi Girls,

I went for my first appointmentment at the doctors today. Took my blood presure etc, and everything was ok. I'm booked in at the ante natal clinic for Monday afternoon which is good. I got given a little ante natal pack and a pot to pee in to take back in on Monday. Now, I know I should of asked the doctor, but when should I take the sample? Should I do it first pee of the day on Monday (appointment is at 2.20), or should I do it just before I go?

Thank you for the advice.

xxxx

first wee of the day hun
as its all stronger in that wee whatever they cheak for
manda xx

hello
the doc never tested my pee they just took my word for it
congrats again tho squiggle
x

First pee of the day honey, well done and welcome to the forum

any pee is fine - they wont be doing a preg test (which is when first pee is necessary) but looking for protein etc as sign of urine infection or early sign preeclampsia - that is why it is checked regulalry - oh and sugar for gestational diabetes

My doc never tested for these things, and didn't check my blood pressure either.

When should the first ante natel appointment be for?

Just wondering because i just want to make sure i'm seeing the right people at the right time.

The doctor said he would try and get me in for an earlier scan then 12 weeks due to us travelling to Australia when it would be due, but didn't say much else, and i've not received anything in the post to say i have an appointment anywhere.

Hope all goes well at the ante natal clinic today x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back