First day off sick in over 4 years :(

Sleepy sue

Reaction score
Hi ladies

I've decided to phone in sick today, I've had enough of the back, hip, and pelvic pain and not sleeping.
I'm currently lying in bed watching tele and eating a choccie cake ( I can now eat chocolate without throwing up YAY)
Didn't feel Good doing it tbh as I don't do sick!
Xx

I feel for you! Totally know what you mean. I've been laid up in bed past 2 days with severe back pain. Was gonna go docs, is there anything they can do? Can't believe it's so bad and not even 28 weeks yet!! Arghhhhh!

Doc didn't really do anything except referral for physio. I'd definitely go at least it's on your records if any issues with birth etc.
In dreading getting bigger, I think my back is going to snap :(
Hope you feel better soon x x

Bless ya hope you start feeling better. Don't feel bad about being off work I've been off work for 22 weeks firstly due to my history/ early bleed and now because I've had high blood pressure since booking appt. I start annual leave from early Jan till I start my mat leave on 30th Jan so that's me finished at work till after my mat leave. Don't feel guilty for having time off whilst pregnant its hard work growing another human being.

Jess
X

Sorry your feeling rough. Glad your taking it easy. I have managed not to take any sick leave while pregnant but only by using plenty of annual leave to give my shorter weeks so I get plenty of rest (and I've had an easy pregnancy). I too am lying on the sofa watching loose women and drinking chocolate milk. The only plan I have made for today is my 31 week antenatal appt this afternoon the rest of the day is for self pampering.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back