First cycle trying again

Sunflower1

Reaction score
So we've started trying again and I've had 6 days of flashing smileys on the CB. This never happens. Worried I'm not going to ovulate at all. Normally I ovulate on day 9 or 10. It's day 12 and no solid smiley.

Has anyone else had a weird cycle after mc? We've dtd 4 times already last week and I'm starting to feel a bit fed up of it all. Having a day off today. Im definitely hormonal as I have insomnia and was up at 4am in tears.

I was just having a read back in my journal to refresh my mind and see what my cycle was like after mc.

For me I don’t know 100% sure if I ovulated as my pregnancy tests were still super super faint all while opks were gradually getting darker and darker. The day I had a positive opk the pregnancy test was negative and I did also get my next period 14 days after the positive opk. So makes sense it might have been that.. (either that or I didn’t ovulate)

Our bodies are all completely different, some people just go straight back to normal and others it takes a little while longer. It is really frustrating.

I really hope that positive opk isn’t too far away xx

I finally got my pos this afternoon but my OH was too exhausted after spending all week dtd. We're both really fed up.

I bet! Hopefully if you’ve covered some other days leading up to this then there will be a chance. Fingers crossed for you xx

Thanks Millie! Hope you're doing okay at the moment. xx

Good luck sunflower, will be thinking of you!

It's funny how our bodies work, when I had my MC at 16 weeks I went straight back to normal 28 day cycles and day 15 ovulation, when you'd think having been so far along in pregnancy it would be that one that sent me off kilter...but weirdly it was the chemical last December that made me wonky, for 3 months in fact I was all over, then on the 3rd month totally unprecedented for me I ovulated over a week later on day 23 and got my bfp. It really is a bit of a lottery but the main thing is not to expect too much too soon. Give yourself time to heal, keep trying of course but remember your body will let you know when it's ready and not a moment before (however frustrating that is!) xx

Thanks 1sttimer. Haven't got pregnant this month but am having first fairly normal AF since miscarriage so that's good. Also have had so many spots this month - think it's my body detoxing pregnancy hormones.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waqas432
Back