First consultant appointment!

leannesxb

Reaction score
Hi Ladies

Well had my first appointment with the consultant which I was very nervous about. As some of you know I have Psoriatic Arthritis. I also had a terrible birth with my first son. At 36 weeks I lost all the fluid around him and he had not grown in weeks and they started to induce me. I was put on a fetal heart monitor and his heart rate dropped and stopped a couple of times so I was rushed for a emergency c-section. Dylan was born weighing 5lb 5ozs and was kept in scbu for a week on a drip and fed through a nose tube.

All of this together with my health problems has led to the consultant giving me consultant led care through out the pregnancy. I have to have scans at 20, 24, 32 and 36 weeks and providing that I make it further than 36 weeks a definite c-section at 39 weeks. My bp was a little high today as well which the are gonna watch as my mother was on bed rest from 21 weeks with pre- eclampsia!! All in all a worrying visit. :-(

Oh hunnie hope ur ok!! On the plus side look how many times u get to see baba, and by the sounds of it they are really taking good care of u!! Much love 2u xxxxxxx

I know that is a real plus side of it all lots of looking at bubs. lol. They are really gonna watch me closely which is a good thing but I hate everything just not being normal!!! I already feel suffocated with the OH watching my evry move now hes gonna be even worse. lol

But the positive is that they r watching and monitering and doing everything they can to look after u and ur boo!!!!! Woop woop for that!!!! U have a plan now which is great, stay relaxed, enjoy baking and all will be ok! Sorry to hear about ur terrible time wheb having dylan!! Dylan is my fav boys name, if I have one, that's his name! Much love xx

I have to say I do love his name he is Dylan Conner. x

Ru finding out the sex of baby? I am, whens ur next scan? xxx

Its lovely! Mine will be Dylan John Michael Busby xx

I am definitely finding out. I didn't with Dylan and wish I had. Can't wait to find out I am hoping to give my mum her first grand daughter as she has 4 grand sons. Although I know she will love it no matter what it is. Next scan 18th Nov. Seems miles away. :-(

Im 29th nov, im finding out too, cnt wait, got so much in house to sort for baby xx

I know I have gone to town cleaning, decorating and sorting. Babe isn't due till march/april!!!!! I want everything sorted by xmas so I can enjoy xmas and be sorted by the time I get big and my arthritis starts to rear its ugly head again. Thats the plan anyway. x

Oh can u pass some of ur motivation my way please? I was going to wait until after xmas to start gettin ready lol xx

Sending some you way through the power of internet. lol

Haha ill let u know if it works, off to bed now hunnie, ill speak to u tomorrow, Take care and ps, love ur scan pic xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back