Fiona's pregnancy diary

Hi keslo66 huni

i havent applied for the sure start grant as yet, need to wait till next week, but i can get it due to the fact im claiming child tax credits, im on the higher premium which states i will be able to get it..

If your on jsa, then you should get it huni, please dont leave it fight for it, thats what it is there for, have a look in 2nd tri, i think theres something in there about it, and a link where it tells you all about it..

I have been signed off work now, but seriously thinking about not going back, they have treated me like crap since i found out i was pregnant, why should i give them my services, i dont ow them anything,

sorry to hear you lost your job huni, will you look for another job once the baby has arrived..

Get in touch with jobcentre and push for things to be sorted..i would, i'll let you know if i do get this grant, cos then you ask why i got it and not you, when i work...

Thanks for your support through this pregnant, it means alot, and i really hope bailey decides to stay put just a few more weeks..

take care babes
xx :hug:

hiya. when i recieved the letter. i tried ringing the number at the top, and it was out of service, so i wrote them a letter stating that i believe i am entitled to it.i am going to appeal if they dont give me it. as i should get it.

im not sure if ill go back to work after the baby is born. it all depends. i may look into getting a part time job once the baby is abit older.

employers are realy funny about pregnancy arent they. or some are at least.

if you dont go back to work, will you be able to get state maternity pay?

My work are paying my maternity pay, :cheer: but no one is olbliged to actually return to work if you dont want to.. so i dont think i will go back!

i will start looking for another job whilst on maternity leave for september time.. :dance:

I wont get any funding apart from the grant off the govermement, not even any help to my mortage :wall: or council tax, so its going to be a struggle, but hey never mind!

oh right. i thought you had to pay it back if you didnt return to work

That's a great scan pic Fiona. It's really clear of the baby's face :D

I sympathise with your feelings of breathlessness and discomfort when laying down. I have those also. Like you say, time is moving on and slowly we are getting there. :think: I'm also glad I don't plan to have any more children as I'm not really sure I could go through this all again.

I hope you can have a nice long rest after the baby is born. You deserve it. :)

:hug:

keslo66 said:
oh right. i thought you had to pay it back if you didnt return to work

i didnt return to work when i had cameron, didnt have to pay it back then...

Wow doesnt time fly i havent wrote in here for a week...

Well had a few ups and downs this week, i've been in agony these last few days with what i think is spd, getting out of bed and walking kills me, tried some excercises but no joy :wall:

Also had some slight bleeding over the weekend, i am at the consultants on wednesday so will mention it then... its not been as bad as it normally has, but its like every month so im wondering wether its periods.. never had them before during pregnancy but all the way through this time its been the same, weird isnt it..

Havent felt baby move as much but i did palpate my tummy to see which way he was lying last night i did what the midwifes did, and im sure i felt the head quite low, so if thats the case he has moved head down :dance: again we shall see on wednesday,

i will also find out if i can have my planned section i hope they can, fingers crossed for wednesday...

Thats it for now i think, i feel fine apart from these blasted pains in my groin and hips :hug: :hug: :hug:

Sorry to read you are still suffering from SPD Fiona. I tried the exercises too and didn't get quick relief I must admit. But keep practising those pelvic floor exercises coz I'm sure they did help.

It's not unheard of to have a "period" or light bleed every month during pregnancy. I know someone who had that and didn't realise they were pregnant at all until they were 8 months! :shock: It was a bit of a shock.

Good luck at your consultants' appointment. I hope you get a date for elective c-section if that's what you want. I think that's the way I'll end up going too. I have my consultant appt on 1st June so have a little wait yet.

:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back