Fingers crossed for me tommorrow!!

faithsmummy

Reaction score
Hello girls,
Well im off to midwifes tomorrow for my sweep!
im begging that it will work! :pray:
Has it ever worked for anyone else! :)

they say it will only work if babys ready to come :D
good luck hun will keep everything crossed for you xxxx

oh all the best wannbe mum i hope the sweep works for you and you see your little one very very soon. :hug:

I bet ill have my sweep tomorrow and baby will come on wednesday my birthday!! :lol:

WOOHOO YAY, IT WILL WORK YOUR GOING TO HAVE HER ON WEDNESDAY WAT A PRESSY! im camping on your doorstep like you did mine! mine didnt work for me but she didnt o mine right, tell her to keep fiddling till she pulld it out, good luck hunni what times your sweep

Alfiesmummy said:
WOOHOO YAY, IT WILL WORK YOUR GOING TO HAVE HER ON WEDNESDAY WAT A PRESSY! im camping on your doorstep like you did mine! mine didnt work for me but she didnt o mine right, tell her to keep fiddling till she pulld it out, good luck hunni what times your sweep

10.30 matey!! will text you if i get any niggles!! :wink:

How exciting! Hope it works for youuuuu, and you have your baby either by or on your birthday! Would be lovely for you both to share that day :hug: :hug: :hug:

haha thats the only day she said she dont want her to come lol cause she wont get as many presents
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
thats my girl

fingers and toes crosses for you...........

keep us posted :) :) :)

Yeah we will all be waiting for news of your 'niggles' Shell!

Good luck hun, hope things start happening soon for you! :pray:

Mine worked, within 4 hours I had gone into labour. MW told me that when they do it they assess you on something called the bishops scale. If you are 5 or above it will work, mine was 7!!

Good luck, get that baby moving!!! :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back