Finding this very difficult :(

lmao i remember when the mod hunt was on on bnb and we were all saying mamafy and nic should be mods and they were like, no we've got duties elsewhere and whatnot...i remember calling them traitors then :rofl:
They are aren't they - I still agree ...I mean they could have said no?! :stir:

I love love love this pf! I've visited others but this only one I've joined. It's early days for me on here but I hope that I'll make some new friends.

iwas just mentioning that this forum doesnt give me pop ups so i dont understand why bnb wud make them pop up.

i use this forum more and ive brought one thing off the net whilst using bnb but i talk more on ere than i do there. they have some lovely ppl on there though. prob most the people from there are on here.

Its spyware hun ...but not connected with BnB all adds are genuine direct links with no spyware attached where as other activity on your computer can cause this. Im glad you mentioned it so I could suggest how to prevent it but its a problem with your PC is all x

problem with how big the other forum is that as much as theres lovely people that you will connect with you also come across more people you can't connect with :lol: No win situation.

Oh you replied again haha

Ace - reboot afterwards.

Another be kind and clean my PC is ccleaner :D

lol i wasnt sure why i was getting them on mine does it go on anyone else's ie pop ups on bnb? hoping after going thru all the link an downloading an looking for things on it now hope nothing bad pops comes up ie saying ive got sumet wrong with me comp :O cudnt live without me laptop an these sites keep me sain hehe x

Just me :( lol. its runnin tests stuff now, i appreciate the link from wobbles :) i feel a right dork haha

Spyware is common and doesn't mean harmful more a pain in the backside some can place adverts on your computer and create popups.

We all find these things out at some point my first PC must have been a living advert :lol:

lmao i remember when the mod hunt was on on bnb and we were all saying mamafy and nic should be mods and they were like, no we've got duties elsewhere and whatnot...i remember calling them traitors then :rofl:
They are aren't they - I still agree ...I mean they could have said no?! :stir:

:shakehead:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back