Finding this very difficult :(

DanDecMum

Reaction score
I seem to be finding it very difficult to spread my time between this forum and another (first word begins with b and last word begins with b lol ) I will have both forums open at the same time and need to know what is happening on each every minute of the day (weird cus I only started posting here yesterday :eh: ). So I need some help, how do you girls do it?? I dont want to be neglecting one or the other, fs it sounds like I am talking about my babies :shock:. But remember I have fb to keep up to date to :)

Some of the girls have found it more enjoyable here ...is it wrong to say Im starting to think the same? BabyandBump is so busy I can't keep up but love the friends I have made on there - Sadly mods included I don't get to talk much on a personal level :( So Ive been hiding here ...hope I don't get caught or they will wip me butt (the mods) :lolly:

Some use both but usually out of habit?

We also have fresh faces on PG forum (not BnB) which imo is ace!

Some of the girls have found it more enjoyable here ...is it wrong to say Im starting to think the same? BabyandBump is so busy I can't keep up but love the friends I have made on there - Sadly mods included I don't get to talk much on a personal level :( So Ive been hiding here ...hope I don't get caught or they will wip me butt (the mods) :lolly:

Some use both but usually out of habit?

We also have fresh faces on PG forum (not BnB) which imo is ace!

See now I didnt want to admit that I like it better here because I have only been posting for a day, I still enjoy BnB and post but I spent most of yesterday here :)

I like it here better tbh its quieter and more personal but not dead like the forum i joined b4 the bnb I do have the other open but have less interest in it , unless like the other day I had a urgent question so posted in both forums xx

Nobody would be offended chicky if you think that? We want both to be enjoyed BabyandBump is just my baby getting to big now haha

I love it here but I'm biased :smug:

I tend to do a quick rally round BnB and quickly check GS, General & baby forums and mainly to check on the girls like yourself I've known nearly 2 years :)shock:)

You hit the nail on the head Serina, it's personal, very personal to us all so hopefully that runs off on the members as well :)

Nobody would be offended chicky if you think that? We want both to be enjoyed BabyandBump is just my baby getting to big now haha

Your baby is now the hugest baby in the world :lol:

Big fatty isn't it LOL

Still shocks us sometimes.

I saw you FB stat, 320K posts in a month :shock: That's freakish!

i have joined baby an baby and bump as i found both preg forums when i found out i was preg lol.
I must say BNB has buggered up my internet with pops when i click on a topic on bnb but on this PF it hasnt, thats why im liking this one more i know bad of me lolx

BabyandBump has done what? Pops? Are you saying popups? If so it doesn't have any lol!!

Every time i try and read a post on that forum the pop ups keep occuring on that site i never get any with this site an its very annoying with the other. my pops up thingy ive took off so i shudnt get any on any site but its only Bnb i keep getting them :shrug: x

I like it better here, i haven't been on BnB in months. I have some good friends here and its such a laff but at the same time the girls are so supportive xx

I sacked B&B as soon as I found here! I pop on now and then to have a browse, but haven't posted anything sine then. Although I have been very quiet on here recently too!! I still lok everyday, but far to busy to post unfortunately :-(

i love it here :D i still go on bnb for a read, which tbh is all i really get time to do on here atm! but i wouldnt start a thread on there anymore, whereas i love coming on here and telling all you my drunken secrets lmao!!

I still pop on BnB but not so often. And like someone said if I have a question, I may post on both.
Although I've been pretty quiet, I may just have to post more!!

lmao i remember when the mod hunt was on on bnb and we were all saying mamafy and nic should be mods and they were like, no we've got duties elsewhere and whatnot...i remember calling them traitors then :rofl:

I still pop over to BnB to check on certain threads - journals and groups - but that's about it. THIS is where it's at girls!! :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back