Finding it hard to be carefull

Yodabo

Reaction score
Hi everyone, just wanted to know everyone is coping trying to be carefull when noone knows about your pregnancy? I have 2 boys, ok so not so much the older one but the little one keeps running over for hugs bless him, my 2st + staffy has a tendency to
jump up at me all the time and my job is pretty strenuous. I went back to work last night after having 8 days off and I know it's only 2 hrs a night cleaning but it's hard work! Anyways, came back had tummy ache for about an hour and couldn't move off the couch till bedtime. Probably didn't help that I'd been out most of the day as well....went to bingo with my mother and nodded off!

Can't really Do anything about my job as I work with my mother and I don't want her knowing yet as she has the biggest gob going!

Only 5+1 weeks so god help me later on...sorry, think I'm having a moany day today!

Last edited:
Baby is well and truly tucked away safe with lots of bubble wrap aswell! I would suggest not lifting anything heavy and avoid sharp knocks and falls, cuddles are good :thumbup:

Last edited:
Yeah my little boy gives the bestest hugs ever! I know baby is safe in there, perhaps I'm being overprotective...lost a baby before I had the little one at 7 weeks so a little nervous, also this time round I have a dog built like a tank.. I'm putting my arms up everytime she jumps up. Ah well, wouldn't be right if we didn't worry about anything I suppose lol

Now I understand you being nervous - Im sorry for your loss. I think the first 12 weeks are such a worrying time :hug:

ive told my little boy ive got a poorly tummy so he cant take a run and jump at me like he sumtime likes 2 and he has 2 be careful lol but like you i havent told my mum so just hoping he dosnt come out with mams got a poorly tummy nana and i have 2 be careful as i am sure she will click on lol, i was also a cleaner when i was having my little girl and it is hard work lifting hoovers, mop buckets etc, as i got bigger i hated doin things like hoovering stairs as my blance was no good having such a big bump but just try and be careful and dont do anything u shouldnt, a the min just say u,ve put your back out lol and cant lift haha take care xxx

Can you say to work that you are having back trouble , and have they got any buckets with wheels on use instead?

If it's a sticky it will stay in there regardless, take care

Thanks for replies xx

Yeah I gather I'm going to have to tell work soon and perhaps they can make things a little easier when I get further along, my mother will know by then as well so all should be good.
I do plan on staying as long as poss as I'm not sure what their maternity conditions are as I'm only part time and need the money! Need to have a chat with them I think.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back