Finally the Jobcentre has done something good for us

arcanegirl

Reaction score
We went to sign on as normal today (which never is straightforward) and my OH asked if there was any training he can do to try and better himself, after having a lookthrough and some phone calls he has an interview tomorrow to go for forklift truck training and get his license :D
Theres quite a few jobs around here that require a forklift truck license and the pay starts at £6.50 an hour (thats alot to us). Im so excited for him :D :cheer:

Wow thats fantastic!!!!
Its great when they actually do do something!!!!
Glad they've found him something!!!

Fingers crossed for OH tomorrow

xox

yay I'm so glad for you both.

I agree the job centre is a pain in the butt. DH lost his job last August so we've been living off the dole ever since then.

But he's been signed off permanently since 30th June - he's into his 3rd week in a job - first job in 9 months. It's going great, I'm so glad. I HATED living off the dole!

Next month ill qualify to get on new deal and get some training, im gonna jump a the chance. The job centre morons made me have to quit college early, they wanted to give me an exclusion from signing on but couldnt tell me how id be able to get money to live on. rather than mess up everything i left early.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back