Finally, some energy!! :)

Laura_C

Reaction score
That feeling of energy that your supposed to get in Tri 2, well it's finally found me in Tri 3 :) about time!

The last few days I have had so much more energy and tons of motivation to do stuff, sort of nesting! My house is looking great, I dont feel tired all the time and I'm just generally feeling very relaxed and happy :)

A little nervous for my 28 week growth scan in Tuesday but I know little miss is moving well in my tummy so feeling relaxed that all should go well. Have even started some shopping for her now, got some lovely outfits - spent waaaaayyyyy too much in Mothercare!

My daughters birthday party went wonderfully yesterday, a great day was had by all and she was well and truly spoilt!

I have lots of little milestones now up until the birth and it's really helping to get me through, lots going on between now and then to keep me busy. Scan on Tues, then cardiac scan the following Tuesday, christening, wedding anniversary, 4D scan at 31 weeks, my birthday, Grace starts school, another scan at 34 weeks, scan at 36 weeks and then baby should be here 2/3 weeks later :) :) :)

That's good, hope your growth scan goes well too

You will be busy! :) Hope growth scan goes well! i loved having all my extra scans :) My little girl starts school in september to, are you just as excited as me :)

So excited for her!! She can't wait, shes only just going to be 4 but she is def ready. I get to have this little miss all day alone whilst she's at school so it'll be like the first time all over again :) at least we will get lots of quality bonding time with our new babbas! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back