Finally some answers and an induction date

Mik

Reaction score
Saw yet another consultant at yet another hospital appointment yesterday but at last got the answers about what the diabetes could mean and especially combined with the high BP what risks etc there are. My blood sugars are under control at the moment but I have to keep doing them and contact the team if they start going up and my BP is ok at the moment but again I have to have it checked every week along with urine and heartbeat. HIs head is larger than his abdomen which is the way it should be and I have another scan for 9th Feb to make sure this is still the case and see if he is still breech.

Providing all stays as it is apart from him being breech then I will be induced at 39 weeks between 2nd and 6th March unless of course bubs comes before hand (which I doubt mine are always there until they are forced out :rotfl: ). So I will be queue jumping a little bit but only a few days please cross fingers that he turns and everything else stays the same as a C-section is my worst fear.

Glad things are clearer now for you. It's so frustrating not knowing what's going on! Hope he turns in time - have they given you positions to try to get him moving?

glad u got some answers, hope everything works out well for you darl :hug:

so glad you got some answers,i hopefully get my induction date a week tmorrow! :cheer:

Thanks guys :hug: They didn't say anything about positions but I seem to be more comfortable sitting on the edge of a seat with my bump resting on it as I lean forward. It may look weird but it should help bubs get off his bum and move lol. I daren't try the all fours bum in the air I would end up with my DD thinking I was playing horses :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back