• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

finally recieved scan date - YAYYYY!!

flossey

Reaction score
i finally recieved the letter in the post with my scan date - 13th october! feels like i've been waiting forever for it, i had thought they had maybe forgotten about me! lol soo excited to see.. as this is my first pregnancy i obviously haven't a clue what to expect. anyone here care to fill me in?? it said on the letter i could be there for up until 2hrs :S my mum was saying they ask family history health questions etc. the father of the baby is saying he is going to be there but hasn't done anything so far, not on speaking terms at the minute either! so what do i do in terms of when they ask of his side of the family's health etc? thanks...xxxxxx

edit - do i also get that test or whatever it is to see if the baby has any disabilities etc? or is that only for people who have a family history of disabilities etc. xx

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back