• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

FINALLY!!!!!!! Noah is born.......

-Cat-

Reaction score

Hello ladies (and gentlemen), allow me to introduce myself...... I'm Mark Cat's 'other half'. Cat has asked me to log on here to update you all on the news of our new arrival.

As you may already know, Cat went into labour at 01:00 on MONDAY morning...........................

.................. 44 hours later at 20:10 on 12/10/05 Noah George Scott was born weighing in at a hefty 9lb 7oz!! :shock: (so much for being a small baby!!).

Cat, much to all the midwives amazement, managed the first 38 hours on just gas and air, before exhaustion led to her finally giving into having an epidural. After a few complications Noah was delivered, back to back, by sink plunger........ sorry ventouse. :wink:

Unfortunatly the epidural has had complications for Cat, along with her existing spinal problems, and she has suffered a severe spinal headache after they accidently punctured the membrane around her spinal cord. She is recovering at home now, but is confined to the bed and can barely sit up without severe pain from the headaches and her back. Hence the reason for me posting in her place.

She hopes all is well with everyone and their bumps/babies and no doubt she'll be back on here chatting to you all soon.

I would post a piccy of Noah up but i've got to do the dishes and prepare some food for us all. I may try to get back on here and post a couple of pix when i can, but don't hold me to that (I know what you hormonal women can be like!! :wink: )

Thank you all. Mark, Cat and ickle Noah. :D :D

Aw yay!!! That's brill news. Sorry Cat has had a hard time though - hope she is feeling better soon!
We've all been on the edge of our seats!! Noah is a beautiful name. Congratulations!!! xxx

Congratulations on your new addition! :D

Thanks so much for the news update Mark- we'd all been dying to know how things had gone. Sorry to hear about the complications with the epidural, hope she feels better soon

+++

CONGRATULATIONS!!! Wow what a big baby!! Hope you are feeling better soon x x

AT LAST A KIND OF NORMAL DELIEVERY.... SO GLAD U AVOIDED A SECTION BUT IM SORRY TO HEAR ABOUT UR PROBLEMS HUN.

confession time.... i seen piccies of noah on marks VW forum he he he sorry id been sneaky but had to know some update lol and hes gorgeous. (also ive known since he first posted.. but have kept my mouth shut he he he) but been dying for some contact from you on here.

just hope ur up and about soon and bonding with little noah.

congrats again from me and dan and our little alana the banana

Congratulations! Cant wait to see those pictures!!!!!

L x

:D CONGRATULATIONS! :D
Hope Cat feels better soon :D
Get some pics posted!!!! :lol:

Congratulations!
That's fantastic news!
Lucyx

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, great news. Congratulations have been looking and looking to see posts from Cat. I hope she feels better soon and great to hear the news.

Glad all is well and Cat has a speedy recovery.

Em xxxx

Congrats on your precious boy! So sorry to hear about your spinal headache, I hope you make a quick recovery. I wasn't completely over mine until about 3 weeks.

cat fantastic news sorry your not feeling to well but congratulations to you both and i'm sure he is worth it although i bet your wondering at the moment
my family will be so pleased i have heard from you as they are sick of me running to the pc every couple of hours lol
hope your up and about and chatting soon

Wahheyyyy at last. Fantastic News & welcome to the world Noah!!

So sorry that you had a difficult and long labour Cat and hope you are on the mend now.

Can't wait to see the Pictures
Ragna xxxx

congratulations to you all sorry to hear you had a rough time of it hope your feeling better soon cant wait to see the pics xxxxxx

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!

im so pleased for you both!!

wish Cat well for me, hope she feels better soon.

cant wait to see the pics!!!!!

xxxx

Congrats to you both!!! Sorry you had such a rough time Cat, but it looks up from here on!!! Can't wait to see those pics!! You must be sooo proud Mark!!! Give Cat our warm wishes!!! Here's to a speedy recovery!!! WooooHooooo!!!!

xoxo Ree

YIPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Some news!!!!

Very proud of you Cat for your persistence and resilience on just the gas and air for all that time!

Hope I am as tough/brave/determined as you when it is my turn!

Lots of love to you all!!!!!!! Can't wait to see piccies!

CONGRATULATIONS CAT & MARK!!!! :D
hope you'll feel better soon cat!

At last!!!

Congratulations Cat & Mark - looking forward to seeing the piccies :D

LBxx

Congratulations Cat and Mark on the birth of your little Noah

Sorry to hear about the traumatic time youve had especially as you are still experiencing it now.

I bet it was a shock for you when they put little Noah on the scales.

speaking from past experience i nearly passed out when they told me my LITTLE baby in fact weighed 9 12.

Anyway congratulations and i will look forward to seeing some piccies

from all the hormonal women lol

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen