Finally in tri 2!

jazzmum2be

Reaction score
Hey everyone :wave:
Im exactly 13 weeks today.
Really happy to now be in tri 2 :cheer:
Hopefully everything gets better from here, and the sickness will go away in the next feel weeks & I'll start feeling more energetic.
Just thought Id say hi :)

hey hun im joining u in the morning - glad there is also another newbie from 1st tri im nervous about joinig here feel like the new girl :(

:wave:
& Sameey!
Its like the first day of school all over again :lol:

jazzmum2be said:
:wave:
& Sameey!
Its like the first day of school all over again :lol:

i know horribe isnt it :( 1st tri was all cosy and i feel like a fish out of water all ready and i dont join til 2mrw glad ur here tho :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Why can't we be? :)
Iv already got one, but I see alot of people have 2...

okay yeah that would be great seeing as we are soooo close :rotfl: ill also have another text buddy ill be making lucybee commit to it :rotfl: :rotfl: but id love to be due date buddies. do u know when ur 20 week scan is ?? min is the 19th jan counting down the weeks already lol :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

P.S as u can see from sig chrsitopher was very big @ birth the poor midwife got 3 different sets of scales to re-check him :rotfl: so this time im having consultant care and if baby gets big ill be induced early . :?

rhian85 said:
okay yeah that would be great seeing as we are soooo close :rotfl: ill also have another text buddy ill be making lucybee commit to it :rotfl: :rotfl: but id love to be due date buddies. do u know when ur 20 week scan is ?? min is the 19th jan counting down the weeks already lol :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

P.S as u can see from sig chrsitopher was very big @ birth the poor midwife got 3 different sets of scales to re-check him :rotfl: so this time im having consultant care and if baby gets big ill be induced early . :?

My 20 week scan is on the 8th January :)
Can't wait.
Ok now I feel stupid, iv just realised I dont no what a due date buddy is?
I no what a text buddy is but not a due date buddy :lol:

due date buddy and text buddy are similar really, - due date buddies support each other thru pg / labour etc and text buddy is kinda similar but they can be used to update labour thread if due date buddy is ..well in labour too :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

thanks for all the welcomes ladies im begining to like this tri :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back