• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Finally home :D

Mildly

Reaction score
Hi everyone :wave:

Thanks so much for my labour thread and all your sweet messages :D Also big thanks to NickyB and Clairey for keeping you updated and sending me lovely text messages (sorry I haven't got round to replying girls, I was only allowed to use my mobile on CDS but not on the maternity ward :( ).

I started writing this on Tuesday night after we'd been released from hospital but didn't get to finish, things have been so hectic!

Congratulations to all the births I've missed, I hope to get a chance to read through everything soon. And good luck to all those about to pop :D

Anyway here are some pictures

Straight after being born

picture454ze6.jpg

Confused baby

picture473gj0.jpg

Hogging the sky remote already! :D

picture501pn3.jpg

Sorry proud parent overload :oops: :lol:

Hey! :wave: Great to hear from you! Wow, he looks like a big baby! He's absolutely gorgeous, I love that pic of him with the sky remote! :lol:
Hope your doing ok and enjoying being a Mummy :hug: :hug:

CONGRATULATIONS HUN

How cute is your little man in that last pic awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Welcome home sweetheart :hug: :hug: :hug:

Don't worry about not replying - just wanted to check all was okay with you :) Oscar looks absolutely beautiful, I bet you're a proud mama!

Will you still be okay to be my text buddy when the time comes for me to pop? Don't worry if you feel you'll be too busy, I can always ask someone else on the forum - I'm sure you'll have your hands full!

Good to hear from you anyway sweets, much love!

C xxx

Lovely to hear you're both home, he's adorable!!!
Hope you're feeling well and very best wishes, enjoy your baby boy and well done again :hug: :hug: :hug:

Thanks all :D

Clairey of course I'll be your text buddy :D However if you want to ask someone else to be a back up I would completely understand. Speaking of which, I must locate my phone and turn it on :oops:

Mildly said:
Thanks all :D

Clairey of course I'll be your text buddy :D However if you want to ask someone else to be a back up I would completely understand. Speaking of which, I must locate my phone and turn it on :oops:

No worry honey, I just don't want to put you out is all :) :hug: But I'm more than happy to have you as my text buddy still as long as you're happy with that :D :hug:

Awww he is soo adorable, you must be so proud. Glad you are home xxxx

CONGRATULATIONS AGAIN! :cheer: Hes gorgeous and i love the second pic. Enjoy him. :D xxx

Mildly, he is so perfect! Congratulations! My first chart stalker baby! :cheer:

Congratulations he is soooooooooooooooooooo gorgeous. Last pic is just the cutest thing i ever seen :D

Glad you are home now

:hug: xxxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back