Finally got my scan date!

twinkles

Reaction score
Yay so happy! Getting our scan done the day after we get back from holidays and if my dates are right I will be 12 weeks spot on! Roll on 2 weeks today! So glad we have a weeks holiday to pass the time away first!!!!!! EXCITED!xx

eeek, its the same day as mine then, 8th september? :)

Yea oh my god, thast a bit freaky! We are due same day (unless they move my dates) and scan same day!!!! What time us urs hun???x

got mine the 6th! twinkles ur due on my husbands birthday! how strange is that!

Nurse mine is at 2:05! Nearly the same flipping time!!!!

Aw I dont know anyone on 22nd so would be nice to share it with ur hubby then Winnie!!!!x

oooh thats just freaky! i have been put forward on both my scans so far just by a couple of days, i wonder if we will still end up the same dates :) xx

Yea how odd I should of been on the 7th but get back from hol that day so moved to 8th roll on 2 weeks so we can find out!!!! Feeling far to normal I really don't like if that scan can't come fast enough, thank god I have a week away to pass the time! X

Nurse mine is at 2:05! Nearly the same flipping time!!!!

Aw I dont know anyone on 22nd so would be nice to share it with ur hubby then Winnie!!!!x

lol yeah i'm due 12 days before (unless they move my dates at scan!) i've told him this is his birthday present! lol

OOOOOOoooo Good luck ladies, hope u both have good news and bring back a lovely pic for us to look at. ROLL ON ALL THE SEPTEMBER SCANS :) XX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back