• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Finally going home!

Spammy

Reaction score
So after being admitted to hospital on Wednesday night i can finally go home!! All is ok. Baby is absolutely fine but I have had high blood pressure, vomiting and have generally felt like poop!

Bp is borderline still but they aren't worried as all tests for pre eclampsia are normal. Just have to go home and Rest and wait for little lady to make an appearance!!

Got to be in hospital on my due date even if I am leaving still pregnant! Ha.
Hope everyone else is doing ok! X

Glad your getting to go home, shame its without your baby lol! xx

Using tapatalk so excuse the typos!

Glad things are a little better!
Lets hope she comes soon, you might be back there before you know it!! x

Glad ur feeling well enough to come home, make sure u rest xxx

Glad ur feeling better hun!! Make sure to get plenty of rest and hopefully it won't be long til LO makes an appearance xox

Glad to hear you can go home, hopefully you'll be back in soon enough when LO decides she's ready :) xx

Glad you well enough to go home, hope you don't have long to wait now!

Glad you are feeling better hun, hopefully your little lady will make an appreance soon. Make sure you rest up as cortisol can delay our bodies going into labour x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back