Finally getting somewhere (plus a farewell)

TeeUK

Reaction score
Haven't posted for a little while been waiting for today so I could do preg test....finally it's fading after all these weeks. It's just a very faint possitive now so by next week hopefully it will be a complete negative.

I'm still bleeding but it's more like red sticky stuff now so really hoping it will stop soon. Just want to feel normal again....going to be a couple of years before we try again though as bf feels he's too young to be a daddy at momemt.

It's been a dreadful couple of months but I feel I'm coming to terms with loss. Although I can't help thinking the anti-biotics that I took just before I got bfp had something to do with my little ones developing...(doc did say the type of tabs I was on suck folic acid out of body) so maybe..... but I guess I'll never know for sure.

Anyway girls I just wanted to say thanks to everyone that replied to my posts and those of you with your little beans safe inside...wishing you all the best for future xxx

Those of you who like me lost their precious ones...my heartfelt wishes and hugs to you all and I wish you lots of baby dust for futute xx

Bye bye for now...will prob check in from time to time to see how you all getting on :)

Have a wonderful christmas and a happy new year xxxxxxxxxxx :wave:

Hi hunni! :hugs:

Hope to see you back soon. Thinking of you, take care xxx

Thinking of you xx :hug: Hope you will be back soon x

aww, so sorry all this has happened. glad your tests are going back to normal. hope to see you back here soon!

Take care.x

i really do wish you the best for the future, and when the time is right you will get your baby I do believe that even though its hard at the time as I know. Good to hear that your body is going back to normal that must be a relief. And rememeber next time make doctors take note of you go and see them early and make sur they know your history. it has been lovley getting to know you keep in touch if you feel you can.

didnt know you on the forum, i hope that you will get to try again in the future, and will be many happy posts to come, thinking of you life is cruel but there is always the future to look forward to xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannhknite
Back