Finally...First Strong Kicks!

tallulah73

Reaction score
Ive been felling little flutters and light little taps for a couple of weeks now but last night i was sat watching TV when i felt 3 strong kicks. My OH was at work so missed it but my son was sat next to me and put his hand on my tummy and LO gave him a big strong kick too!

It's so reassuring to finally feel definite kicks and movement. :D

Woo congratz for you! Im so jealous cant wait to feel kicks, got ages yet tho! lol

Oh how lovely for you!! Congratuations, I bet you were so excited!!

Did it make you jump or not with you having other children? I ask as I wasn't expecting it and I pooped myself when it first happened to me :rotfl:

Again, congratulations :hug:

*Waddles off back to Tri 3*

It did make me jump slightly, i had my hands on my tummy at the time cos i was feeling small flutters so wasn't expecting to actually feel the kick on the outside too.

I still think i will be freaked out everytime i feel a kick even after already having two children, i don't think it's one of those things you ever get used to, it's amazing every time it happens!

x

awww thats great!! I cant wait to feel a proper kick! keep thinking I feel something then it just turns out to be wind..... :rotfl: nice! :doh:

Hi Tallulah! I felt a strong kick last night too, it was great to finally feel it on the outside although my OH probably won't feel it for ages yet!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back