Finally at 14.5 months....he sleeps

jennywren

Reaction score
He is sleeping through :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

We have had 7 nights on the bounce now even with his bad teething (his bottom molars) the only wibble we had was on the night I tried to send him to bed with no medicine as his temp was not to high and he woke about 3 million times till at 3am when he felt burny so I gave him some medicine and he went to sleep.

But how great is it im finally getting some sleep, my body isnt used to it, I feel tireder ha he but 8pm-6/7am now straight through, thank god for the CC working!

:cheer: :cheer:

ooo and he slept at grandmas and sleept all night there as well!!!! she said he is so much more contented she thinks as well. And now when he falls asleep in the car, I can get him inside, shoes, coat and jumper off and in to his cot without waking, before as soon as I lifted him out the seat he woke, if I was lucky and he didnt, he would as soon as I tried to take his coat off!

i bet you're so pleased. i couldnt imagine having sleepless nights for so long! :hug:

Mid - ha ha hopefully yours will come sooner than mine but if it doesn't you will be shocked when it does lol

Claire - oh yes ever so pleased, mainly as he is happier in the day, before he was grumpy till at least after his morning sleep, and even then if he only had a short one, he was grumpy till his long afternoon sleep, well not grumpy as such just not full of beans, but now as soon as I go in and get him he throws his arms up and smiles (he used to be crying!) and wants to play straight away so im so much happier just for him, that he is happier - but the full nights sleep are a bonus as well, I dont have to go to bed at 9pm now ''just incase''

well done for persisting jenny and enjoy your sleep x

That's fantastic news!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
Gives me hope too, thankyou for sharing your progress with us, well done Oran, he is lots happier in himself too :cheer: You certainly sound very happy :cheer: :hug: :cheer: :hug:

I'm soooooooooooo envious, I can't wait to move to get Isaac sleeping through like that, he does 7-7 now his teething/irritable stage has passed but wakes at least 3 times in that :wall:

LucyBee said:
Hooray for you Jen! :cheer: :cheer: :clap: :clap:
Brilliant news! xxx :hug:

Cheers hun - its all thanks to you and your instructions and support of how to do the CC properly.............I offically love you ha ha

Redshoes said:
That's fantastic news!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
Gives me hope too, thankyou for sharing your progress with us, well done Oran, he is lots happier in himself too :cheer: You certainly sound very happy :cheer: :hug: :cheer: :hug:

I'm soooooooooooo envious, I can't wait to move to get Isaac sleeping through like that, he does 7-7 now his teething/irritable stage has passed but wakes at least 3 times in that :wall:

no problem hun, I think he would have been a terrible sleep for many years to come if we hadnt of done the CC tbh, if you need and help with it, contact Lucy (shes a great help) ir now myself since im a successfull CCer lol - good luck hun

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back