finally after 3 years

jillianglen

Reaction score
I am pregnant after 3 years of trying i finally got the first positive test on friday and another today but have to wait 5 days to see the doctor :shock:. my partner and i are going crazy thinking about it hopefully its all good i have all my fingers and toes crossed.:dance:

Congratulations - everything crossed for you hope you have a happy and healthy nine months xx

:yay: congratulations sweetheart :love: I had to wait nearly 2 weeks to see my doc and then all he did was laugh at me rofl

Try to stay calm, enjoy being pregnant (until you start feeling like crap lol) and make sure your OH treats you to something wonderful xxxxxxxxxx

Congratulations that's fantastic x

Congratulations! :yay: Wishing you a healthy and happy 9 months! :)

Congratulations, it took us 2 years and lots of treatments. Its so great to finally get something you've been wishing for for so long.
I hope you have a fabulous 8/9 months and welcome!!

Congratulations! 3 years is a long time, I can't imagine how you must feel! Here's to a very healthy 9 months xxxx

Hello and massive congrats!!! We were trying for a year and that was hard. Couldn,t imagine 3, here,s to a H&H nine months.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back