Final attempt

traci

Reaction score
After a lot of soul searching over the last few days I've decided to quit with ttc if nothing happens by the end of November. I've realised that its not the best time to have a baby for me and DH, what with trying to clear debts and find a new house. And its best for my mental health if we stop. I dont want it to put a strain on our relationship and I dont want to be consumed by depression again.

I will pop back on pf now and then to see how everyone is doing, but for now its goodbye xx

Im sorry that youve had problems, I for one understand...am feeling the pain today.....but tomorrow is another day for me. Wishing you luck and hope everything works out for you xxx

I think it's a good idea to wait if you are not financially stable and you are quite young so plenty of time. TTC is v stressful and if you do suffer with it then maybe just let nature take it's course, I hope it happens for you anyway but without the monthly highs and lows. Lots of love and light to you xx

Aw Traci, sorry to hear that :(

Debt and depression aren't the end of the world, but being raised myself in an environment plagued by both i would advise it to be avoided for the want of a few years.

Don't leave it too long mind, but you definately have more than a couple of years before you even have to start thinking about it :)

Good luck Traci, I second everything LouiseB says and wish you all the best too, xx

Good luck honey, sometimes its good to take a big step away from it all as you know that TTC consumes everything that you do. You said you would wait till end November so just stay for the chat and laughs that we have here too. I enjoyed it when I was WTT knowing I was not TTC yet and the welcome and support was amazing. You never know, if you stop TTC, don't look at your charts and just enjoy your oh, it may happen once you are all relaxed about it! Obviously I ont know your financial status, loads of debt would be better to clear first, but if its just normal debt that everyone has then I say don't let that be a reason to put you off. I always used money and debt as an excuse not to have a baby and once I had my son, it was actually fine, my kids have everything we need, we are all happy, can go on wee holidays and yes I still have a credit card and I still gave a loan and my mortgage of course but that's life! I'm self employed and don't think ill ever be rolling in it, so here goes for baby number 2.

Hope everything works out for you hun.

Good luck.
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waqas432
Back