fillings

mum&2girls

Reaction score
i have just noticed i have a chip in my filling but are we actually allowed fillings while pg?????????? im always so scare of dentists but i dont want my tooth to rot away :cry: :cry:

i wasn't allowed because of the mercury in the stuff they use, I had to have a temporary one until Thomas is born!

me being me thought this was gonna be about sandwich filings :rotfl: :rotfl:

i have to be dragged to the dentist lol so i know how u feel good luck hun

My dentist said I could (mecury is in fillings but said its ok)

I investigated as people said to me NO WAY but I found a government article onlike stating its ok really but is entirley up to you the patient but nothing proved to cause any harm, but should stay away from major ops (i.e more major than a filling) during pregnancy.

I have a temp on but for other reasons, Im going back in Feb and will get a proper one then!

Get a white one, they don't look nasty like the mercury ones. :) Gold last longer though so if it's in the back I have gold ones.

Londoner Claire said:
Get a white one, they don't look nasty like the mercury ones. :) Gold last longer though so if it's in the back I have gold ones.

You have to pay (ALOT) for them though - and they wont give you them on Mat Exemption cert!

jennywren said:
Londoner Claire said:

You have to pay (ALOT) for them though - and they wont give you them on Mat Exemption cert!

A LOT I assume you mean.

Gold are free, white aren't, that's why when I've needed them replaced in the back where they don't show (as I don't like the look of gold fillings) I've chosen them.

Londoner Claire said:
jennywren said:
[quote="Londoner Claire":jerm7l22]Get a white one, they don't look nasty like the mercury ones. :) Gold last longer though so if it's in the back I have gold ones.

A LOT I assume you mean.

Gold are free, white aren't, that's why when I've needed them replaced in the back where they don't show (as I don't like the look of gold fillings) I've chosen them.[/quote:jerm7l22]

Nope I mean ALOT thats why I put ALOT and not A LOT!

I would rather have mercury than gold as Im no chaver!

I'm not a chav either, that's why I said if they are at the back so they don't show. Neither am I illiterate.

Londoner Claire said:
I'm not a chav either, that's why I said if they are at the back so they don't show. Neither am I illiterate.

I aint illerate eiver but I is writin quick n didnt put spaces in - like sumtimes i dont put ' in an stuff innit!

I didnt realise this post was being read by a school teacher who was going to make a point about missing out a space in a word either when the post was about fillings!

jennywren said:
Londoner Claire said:

I aint illerate eiver but I is writin quick n didnt put spaces in - like sumtimes i dont put ' in an stuff innit!

I didnt realise this post was being read by a school teacher who was going to make a point about missing out a space in a word either when the post was about fillings!

I didn't say you were illerate. :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back