Fertile CM after MC??

KarolinaMoon

Reaction score
Hi,

I had a mmc on 13 oct, and have been ttc since. Period came on 13 Nov, and have been ttc again since. I dont think I have fallen pregnant :( I have noticed that since my mc my cm has been quite consistently a white thick discharge (no smell, or colour). I didnt notice this before the mc, and am just wondering why it has changed, and if this has some bearing on why I am not falling pregnant? Is fertile cm always clear and stretchy?

Thanks! xx

Hi KarolinaMoon - really sorry to hear about your mc :( I don't know much about mc's i'm afraid although I know some women here have said things are a bit weird afterwards in their body. I've been learning about cm myself and haven't found any ewcm (egg white cm - the stretchy stuff) so far. I'm finding fertility friend website very informative about a lot of things including that, so maybe you could have a look....

Hope you get some answers and good luck ttc :) x

Sweetie,

Just saw this!

Not sure about CM but to be honest prior to TTC I didn't take much notice of it???

I feel pregnant first time NTNP... So we've just gone back to doing what we were doing.

I know roughly when I'll ov but I am not temping or anything too drastic..

I know it is hard but TTC and indeed being pregnant [and being a mother] is all a test of patience :) so being calm, patient and perserving will stand us in good steed for the future.

xxxxxxxxxx

Hi Karolina, how are u? Have been TTC this month too but don't think I've been successful, AF due on Fri but don't have any symptoms, re fertile CM, I'm not sure, I kept a look our for EWCM but didnt notice any. Was hoping to fall again really quickly after my MC. I have a feeling, for me anyway that this is going to take a while.

Hi Ker,

It is hard going isn't it!! I am expecting my period around the 15th, and have been ttc again this month, but like you I havent noticed any symptoms whatsoever! It's frustrating! When you hear about other ladies falling pregnant straight after their mc, you wonder why it takes other ladies so much longer to fall preg again! I guess it is just how your body reacts to the mc!
Keep in touch and let me know how you are getting on! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waqas432
Back