Fell out of cot :(

ToriElla

Reaction score
Eva fell out of her cot this morning :( i feel so bad. We were going to lower it yesterday but got really busy so planned to do it tonight. this morning i went to the loo and she was on the floor :cry:

she seems ok i think. she is poorly to start off with bless her, i'm taking her to the docs in a min. I just feel so bad that it happened.

I think she must have dropped her dummy and then tried to go and get it?? :?

Ah bless her. I'm sure she'll be fine :hug:

oh bless her. I bet she was shocked! Oliver came off our bed when I had hold off him a fewweeks ago. I dont know how that happened. He just rolled off!

Jade

Aaron did this when he first started standing, it's horrible but she should be fine hun. :hug:

thanks, you just feel guilty don't you. like you should have seen what was going to happen and intervened. Oh well - these things happen i suppose.

xx

I know what you mean Tori! It's an awful feeling and you feel so awful about it. Aaron fell down the stairs once and I felt like I had died inside it was heartbreaking! Luckily my stairs are in 3 different sets so only about 8 steps in each set so he didn't hurt himself. How's she doing now?

she seems ok (apart from being poorly) but doesnt seem injured. xx

Awww bless her. She'll be fine, hope she feels lots better soon! xx :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back