Feels like FOREVER!

Bec

Reaction score
Hi all, I'm new to this game! Just been reading all your posts .. and they are sooooo helpful!! It's soooo good to know that are so many of you out there going through the exact same thing! So I had to join! Firstly .. can someone tell me what all the jargon stands for? BFP and BFN? and AF? I can see what it means, but not what it stands for!! Also ... we have only been trying for 3 months but it feels like a lifetime! My parents took 2 years for me (& my Bro) and I'm really worried it's gonna take at least as long!! I'm using OPK this month and so many of you seem to swear by them so fingers crossed!! O should happen this week I think as I have been pretty regular since I came off the pill in Feb. Very light tho!?!?

I'm trying so hard to stop obsessing about this ..... it's very hard! :wall:

Hi Bec :dance:

BFP - Big fat positive
BFN - Big fat negative
AF - Auntie flo/period

But this might help http://www.pregnancyforum.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4 :D

I stand by the OPKs - Better advantage for sure!

I haven't been on the pill prior to trying so I'm of no use to you there :lol:

Obsessing is far too easy don't kick yourself over it but definitely try & calm down, can't be doing you any good :wink: Can never take my own advise by the way :wink:

x

Hi bec and a very warm welcome to you. I was TTC for 3 months then got lucky on the 4th so i'm sending you lots of baby dust that the same will happen to you. Good luck.

Nicki.x :D

hi bec

I came off the pill in feb, been ttc for 3 months (on 4th month) and also so desperate for it to happen and it feels like forever!! best of luck to you, hope you get your BFP very soon, sending you loads of babydust mate. :dance:

Hi Bec,

Wishing you all the best with ttc...Keep ya chin up :wink:

~~~~~~~BABY DUST~~~~~~~

Tam x

Hey Bec. I also came off the pill in March. Had a 24 day cycle and a 30 day cycle since then so gonna start using OPKs this month (AF is certainly not light tho!). Get yourself a ticker in your signature so we can see where you are at....

Good luck

Alice x

Hi all!

Thanks loads for all your encouragement. It's such a help knowing we're all going through similar things! :D

Thanks Wobbles for the Jaron lesson!! :wink:

Alicebabe ... I'll try and get my ticker sorted tonight!!

Rusks and Nicki .. thanks for the Baby Dust ... and I hope I'm 4th time lucky like you Nicki!

I had a 33 day cycle straight after coming off the pill .. then a 25 day one ... then 28 was my last ... so I was expecting to get a positive on the OPK yesterday ... but nothing .... hmmmm .....

And my other worry is .... can you get your AF if you're not ovulating?!?! Cos mine were all only short and pretty light!! hmmmmmm

Shed loads of Baby Dust to you all ....

welcome, good luck to you and i am also throwing baby dust at you, mind your eyes:)

Thanks!! Think I got it!

Any advice from a mum to be?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back