feeling very lost & low

Doodles

Reaction score
Feeling very rough today, can barely keep my eyes open and it doesn't help that my little man has given me his cough which has gotten worse. Still no sign of :witch: but there's just something inside me that says this isn't out month, even though I'm showing quite a few signs. A few people have said perhaps it's a shy bean (hubby included) & I really hope so, but I doubt it. We only :bd: once this cycle and no idea when that was. We've had the deposit back from our old house today so going to take Doodles shopping to cheer myself up and going to see about getting back into education for social care. Hopefully I'll be happier tonight x x

really doesn't help when I kep getting told it'll happen, chin up, there's no rush it seriously makes me want to :poke:

Last edited:
Hey Doodles,keep ur chin up hun,sometimes we stress ourselves which keeps AF away longer too adding to our problems,I think that's wats happening for me altho I've loads of symptoms n feel like sh1t I think I'm out too!How late r u?FX for a shy bean tho xx

Yeah, had a kind of mini break down earlier in the month plus stresses of moving, so I think it's all thrown my cycle to pot. Only 2 days late, but the witch is making her presence known now. Going to try really hard not to feel sorry for myself, lot's of new adventures to keep me occupied until we finally get our sticky bean, and starting my diet tomorow so going to buy lots of healthy food. :dust:x

thanks PollyP, feeling a lot better on the ttc front, though currently sick as a dog lol x

Aw glad your feelin a little better xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back